Monday, October 3, 2011


Starting to get excited about the trip. It's just barely over a week away, and I'm looking forward to it. We talked about the logistics and the plans a little yesterday, and it sounds really solid. We've got the things that need to be planned planned, and the things that don't left open. I'm pretty sure this is the right way to do things. I don't want to be locked into anything, but I do want an idea of "what do we do now" so we don't feel like we're wasting time. I want our downtime to feel worth it, like we've earned a pint after a cold rainy day of mucking around Kilkenny.

How could I not be excited when this is where we're going? I've never been really exposed to Irish history, so I'm excited about that, learning about Finn McCool and such. I'm also excited about trying out the new slightly larger camera in a beautiful setting like this. I'm gonna be such a tourist. Why not enjoy it if that's what we are, right?*

*Note: this does not mean I'll take pictures of stupid heart things that have nothing to do with a city, and also does not mean I'll just stand in the middle of the road/sidewalk, mouth agape.

No comments:

Post a Comment